- Joined
- May 31, 2016
- Location
- United Kingdom
Yep that's right.
How is best to get yourself in a bad mood first thing in the morning other than Play through a loss of £300 returning 786 spins 2 mega s**t features of 7x and 8x and Extra Wild base game feature with not one wild in sight on Jurassic Park Slot!!!
Absolute piece of s**t this slot is. This is my typical return every session for a whole year. Every since I won this at Smartlive casino and never saw a penny of my win!!!
Seen many write ups of a free spins hit frequency of 172 spins average ahahahahahahaha not when I'm playing it ain't and when I eventually pay around £300 to get it I win less than a tenner. Do one Microgaming but this, Immortal Romance, Thunderstruck 2 and T2 and Jurassic World are all totally s**t and knowhere near returning wins as much as they used to and should do to players.
I think I'm done with Microgaming. Not wasting my time anymore paying average of £300 to hit a mega s**t feature they can fuck off!
How is best to get yourself in a bad mood first thing in the morning other than Play through a loss of £300 returning 786 spins 2 mega s**t features of 7x and 8x and Extra Wild base game feature with not one wild in sight on Jurassic Park Slot!!!
Absolute piece of s**t this slot is. This is my typical return every session for a whole year. Every since I won this at Smartlive casino and never saw a penny of my win!!!
Seen many write ups of a free spins hit frequency of 172 spins average ahahahahahahaha not when I'm playing it ain't and when I eventually pay around £300 to get it I win less than a tenner. Do one Microgaming but this, Immortal Romance, Thunderstruck 2 and T2 and Jurassic World are all totally s**t and knowhere near returning wins as much as they used to and should do to players.
I think I'm done with Microgaming. Not wasting my time anymore paying average of £300 to hit a mega s**t feature they can fuck off!
Last edited by a moderator:







- What I will do moving forwards is try and stay out of 'R' threads as best I can, no promises but I'll try!
