How Many Scatters?

Ok like all players it's all about the bonus rounds really. I just love seeing the scatters drop in even if they can be disappointing quite often. After seeing Pinnit's 5 +5's on Bonanza I thought I would like to hear how many scatters you have achieved on some games where they are not limited or you can get a large amount. Personally I haven't achieved anything special. 6 on Birds on a wire and all 5 shields on Montezuma but I doubt either of them are rare. Forgive me if this is the same as a previous thread and if so point me in the right direction please.

I think Bonanza's rare in that it has so many potential scatters, most have three to six generally speaking.

I suppose getting 4 diamonds on Dragon Born made me almost fall out of my proverbial chair, then there's the five I had on Georgie Porgie which inevitably spells doom (much like Bonanza's 17 spin curse), not forgetting the utterly useless 5- scatter delights on Jack and the Beanstalk :(

I would of thought 5 on j&b was a rarity. I have never had 4 but I did go into the feature with 20 spins once. I got 3 scatters and a wild on the fourth reel and the next spin dropped 3 more scatters not that it paid massive or I would remember it. I have never had 5 on raging rhino either. Interested to know if anyone has had 6.

I would of thought 5 on j&b was a rarity. I have never had 4 but I did go into the feature with 20 spins once. I got 3 scatters and a wild on the fourth reel and the next spin dropped 3 more scatters not that it paid massive or I would remember it. I have never had 5 on raging rhino either. Interested to know if anyone has had 6.
Dunno if @dunover has had the 5 or 6 on Raging Rhino, but it's one I've heard touted round these 'ere parts.....

Dunno if @dunover has had the 5 or 6 on Raging Rhino, but it's one I've heard touted round these 'ere parts.....
Yes funnily enough I thought if anyone has he might be the man. DHV is another I have only had 4. Another interesting point with Bonanza and DHV is I don't know potentially how many scatters are in play on each spin. The reels aren't consistent that's for sure because I have seen scatters on DHV on certain reels with different symbols above and below which would suggest there are at least 8 on some reels which I find hard to believe.

Yes funnily enough I thought if anyone has he might be the man. DHV is another I have only had 4. Another interesting point with Bonanza and DHV is I don't know potentially how many scatters are in play on each spin. The reels aren't consistent that's for sure because I have seen scatters on DHV on certain reels with different symbols above and below which would suggest there are at least 8 on some reels which I find hard to believe.
Bonanza's reel strips are insane and I could swear they're randomly generated. Like getting three scatters on top of one another and so forth, and strange little symbol placements. Now imagine a full Megaways with stacked scatters galore, I think my eyes would melt in awe :eek2:

Bonanza's reel strips are insane and I could swear they're randomly generated. Like getting three scatters on top of one another and so forth, and strange little symbol placements. Now imagine a full Megaways with stacked scatters galore, I think my eyes would melt in awe :eek2:
I definitely think they are randomly generated because if you play a slot for long enough you work out the reel sequences subconsciously to start with then you tie it all in or as far as you need to go after a while. Admittedly Bonanza has a lot of symbols per reel and would be more difficult than most to work out but apart from 4 diamonds together on reel 6 and five rubies on reel 2 I can't see many other consistents. Big bad wolf is another that must make it up as it goes because most of the time on a cascade it's not long before you see a wolf but when all the pigs are wild you can clear 20 or thirty symbols on reels 1, 2 and 3 and no wolf anywhere.

Ok, I'm bored and tired so I'll make the effort to post, whether appreciated or ridiculed or moaned at is or course up to you :p :p

Won't post em all but post the ones I feel are harder to achieve than others (excluding the 1st in the list :oops:)

Thunderstruck (original) - 5 scatters - 14 times!!! (But not in past 3 years, go figure but not time for another rigged thread lol)
Immortal Romance - 5 Scatters - Twice!
Untamed Wolf Pack - 5 scatters (once)
Warlord CoP - 9 Scatters (blue) 8 Scatters (red)
Rhino - 5 Scatters (3 times, no chance in past 24 months of even 3!)
Spring Break - 5 scatters (3 times)
DoA (flash) - 5 Scatters, erm never!
Bonanza - Best I've managed is two "+5's"

Never managed a 5 scatter on ANY Novo or PnG

Screenshot 2016-07-21 20.38.50.png

Was gonna put more screenies but cba now I've started lol :oops:

Last edited:
Ok, I'm bored and tired so I'll make the effort to post, whether appreciated or ridiculed or moaned at is or course up to you :p :p

Won't post em all but post the ones I feel are harder to achieve than others (excluding the 1st in the list :oops:)

Thunderstruck (original) - 5 scatters - 14 times!!! (But not in past 3 years, go figure but not time for another rigged thread lol)
Immortal Romance - 5 Scatters - Twice!
Untamed Wolf Pack - 5 scatters (once)
Warlord CoP - 9 Scatters (blue) 8 Scatters (red)
Rhino - 5 Scatters (3 times, no chance in past 24 months of even 3!)
Spring Break - 5 scatters (3 times)
DoA (flash) - 5 Scatters, erm never!
Bonanza - Best I've managed is two "+5's"

Never managed a 5 scatter on ANY Novo or PnG
9-liners don't count Jon, you should know that by now :p

DOA though, I remember those two occasions vividly, one at 9p, the other 18 :eek:

Had 5 on Jack & Jill once, was underwhelmed to say the least :mad:

Most games is 5 i guess, had 2x +5 on bonanza but only once, had 5scatters on Jack and the beanstalk zero win or extra spins :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back