Logo
external image

HOW LONG ARE WITHDRAWALS FROM CLICK2PAY ACCOUNT TAKING

  • Thread starter Thread starter footdr
  • id17476
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 810
  • Replies 4

footdr

Banned User: PITA violations of the Forum Rules
Joined
Jan 13, 2006
Location
cyberspace
Has anyone made a withdrawal request from their click2pay account recently?

If so, how long did it take for them to transfer the funds?
 
FIGURED THEY WOULD TAKE FOR EVER!

I think they purposely delay it hoping you will get tired of waiting and redeposit it at a casino.

I've done that before, so this ploy probably works a good percentage of the time!!!!
 
I put in a request on the 18th, it hit my bank today the 25th. So, it is the same as last time around 7 days with the 25 dollar charge and 2 bucks for something else. Heck to me the $27.00 isn't an issue and I am just glad they can still process withdrawals.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top