- Joined
- Apr 27, 2009
- Location
- the land of snow and maple syrup
So, there's bigger nerds and techies here than me.
The google home mini is fine for commands and lights and s**t though stationary and awkward....so time for an upgrade
I want a better (decent) speaker but that's portable as I'm generally out back and being water resistant is best (hot tub) but not like, way out in the high-end price range.
Seems best for the above is the JBL Link 20 unless someone has a better suggestion
Cheers
The google home mini is fine for commands and lights and s**t though stationary and awkward....so time for an upgrade
I want a better (decent) speaker but that's portable as I'm generally out back and being water resistant is best (hot tub) but not like, way out in the high-end price range.
Seems best for the above is the JBL Link 20 unless someone has a better suggestion
Cheers
