Logo
external image

Hola!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mistongo
  • id41751
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 896
  • Replies 3

Mistongo

Dormant Account
Joined
Jun 26, 2010
Location
MVD
Hi I´m Mistongo and I am Lurker from Uruguay. I play slots at 32 red mostly, sometimes at betfair too, although I guess I shoudn´t play there after their recent debacle.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and good luck to you all.
 
Hi I´m Mistongo and I am Lurker from Uruguay. I play slots at 32 red mostly, sometimes at betfair too, although I guess I shoudn´t play there after their recent debacle.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and good luck to you all.

Good evening Mistongo, Welcome to Casinomeister,

Hope you had a great Christmas and some luck as well :)


Cheers,
Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top