Krogoth2000
Dormant Account
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2010
- Location
- Norway
I've been hanging around this site for quite some time now. Made an account about a month ago, but never posted anything.
I just felt it was time to end my lurker status, and introduce myself to everyone.
So...
Hello Casinomeister-people, nice to meet you
I'm your average Joe from Norway, low rolling slot machine enthusiast and bonus lady of the night! Well... Lately I've been avoiding bonuses, but they come in handy if I just want to play "for fun". I usually never meet the wagering requirements anyway
I love this site, it has excellent information. I've been using the Accredited Casino page LOTS. Been avoiding all the rogue casinos due to this fantastic site. I have never ever experienced anything bad about any of the casinos I've played on due to this. (...yet)
Anyways, that's all I had for now. I have tons of funky screenshots of nice wins. I might put them up on the SS-thread soon, now that I've broken the ice.
So, enough of this wall of text. I'm happy to finally be a part of this "family".
Cheers!
-Krogoth
I just felt it was time to end my lurker status, and introduce myself to everyone.
So...
Hello Casinomeister-people, nice to meet you

I'm your average Joe from Norway, low rolling slot machine enthusiast and bonus lady of the night! Well... Lately I've been avoiding bonuses, but they come in handy if I just want to play "for fun". I usually never meet the wagering requirements anyway

I love this site, it has excellent information. I've been using the Accredited Casino page LOTS. Been avoiding all the rogue casinos due to this fantastic site. I have never ever experienced anything bad about any of the casinos I've played on due to this. (...yet)
Anyways, that's all I had for now. I have tons of funky screenshots of nice wins. I might put them up on the SS-thread soon, now that I've broken the ice.
So, enough of this wall of text. I'm happy to finally be a part of this "family".
Cheers!
-Krogoth
