Hi, we are Wicked Games. I just wanted to kick off an introduction with a little fun.

Wicked Games

I-Gaming Industry Representative
Looking for a new tagline. Which is your favourite? Got any others?
  1. "Step into a world of manipulation and deception with Wicked Games."
  2. "Play the odds with Wicked Games - where every spin is a gamble"
  3. "Wicked Games - where the jackpot is worth the risk of losing all your money"
  4. "Get ready to 'slot' into a world of fun with Wicked Games."
  5. "Wicked Games - where the house always wins, and so will you... just not as often."
  6. "Feeling lucky? You're gonna need it with Wicked Games."
  7. "Step into the dark side of fun with Wicked Games."
  8. "Experience the rush of high stakes and big wins with Wicked Games."
  9. "Step into the world of Wicked Games - because your other options aren't worth it"
  10. "Wicked Games - where winning comes at a price."
See you at Meister Meeting 2023. I'll be wearing red.

Oh wicked that you guys are here... I would just go for this longer pay off:

What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you

Oh wicked that you guys are here... I would just go for this longer pay off:

What a wicked game you play, to make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you
Funny, I can't read that without the tune running through it.

Here's a couple for you - the best ones are at the start and then they wander off on a tangent a bit...

1. Wicked Games - this way for fiery fiendish fun!
2. Dance with the devil at Wicked Games!
3. Find a fiendish fortune at Wicked Games!
4. Wicked Games - available now to play at William Hill, the home of low RTP's - (92%).
5. Don't play Wicked Games' slots at William Hill - their RTP's are atrocious.
6. I don't like William Hill.
7. Fuck off William Hill and your shit RTP's - you make me sick.

🍋

Looking for a new tagline. Which is your favourite? Got any others?
  1. "Step into a world of manipulation and deception with Wicked Games."
  2. "Play the odds with Wicked Games - where every spin is a gamble"
  3. "Wicked Games - where the jackpot is worth the risk of losing all your money"
  4. "Get ready to 'slot' into a world of fun with Wicked Games."
  5. "Wicked Games - where the house always wins, and so will you... just not as often."
  6. "Feeling lucky? You're gonna need it with Wicked Games."
  7. "Step into the dark side of fun with Wicked Games."
  8. "Experience the rush of high stakes and big wins with Wicked Games."
  9. "Step into the world of Wicked Games - because your other options aren't worth it"
  10. "Wicked Games - where winning comes at a price."
See you at Meister Meeting 2023. I'll be wearing red.
I would say only 1, 3 and 5 :thumbsup:
The others imply there is some sort of risk in gambling :(

At the Meister Meet - on which part of your body will you be wearing red?

See you there!
KK

Are you referring to the elusive D in Bonanza by chance? If not, that ones flown over my head.

Think it flew over a lot of peoples head mate, expected at least 500 " 🤣 " from that post...sad times...

Dicked games just doesn't have the same ring to it, least you got the letter right :p :p

Quite surprised given the times you mention it, however I am in my 50;s now you know, brain, memory, SoH all start to dwindle :oops:

Reminds me of a gif or jpeg I saw once about Alzheimers. I can't find it now but it went something like:

'What do we want?' - 'Help for Alzheimers'
'When do we want it? '- Who?'

It happens to us all Jono. Back in the day, it used to be called losing your marbles or going dotty.

My Nan suffered to the point she sometimes would not recognise my Uncle, cousin or me. It's sad, but we took comfort that she used to laugh and was happy, even if she was surrounded by the same strangers every day. She would often cus out loud, and literally stole my little girls toy crocodile claiming it was hers rather aggressively, but she was an old battle axe anyway so I don't think the aggression was a side effect.

Anyway, what was this thread about?

Reminds me of a gif or jpeg I saw once about Alzheimers. I can't find it now but it went something like:

'What do we want?' - 'Help for Alzheimers'
'When do we want it? '- Who?'

It happens to us all Jono. Back in the day, it used to be called losing your marbles or going dotty.

My Nan suffered to the point she sometimes would not recognise my Uncle, cousin or me. It's sad, but we took comfort that she used to laugh and was happy, even if she was surrounded by the same strangers every day. She would often cus out loud, and literally stole my little girls toy crocodile claiming it was hers rather aggressively, but she was an old battle axe anyway so I don't think the aggression was a side effect.

Anyway, what was this thread about?

Not happening to me my friend and hopefully not going to anytime soon either.

The trouble I have is I am so intelligent, its hard for everyone to follow my ultimate wisdom and join my train of thought, I have to share here as you know I have little, if any real life friends and associates. My key strengths among these is my modesty :p

Weaknesses has to be posting crap when bored!

Here's a couple for you - the best ones are at the start and then they wander off on a tangent a bit...

1. Wicked Games - this way for fiery fiendish fun!
2. Dance with the devil at Wicked Games!
3. Find a fiendish fortune at Wicked Games!
4. Wicked Games - available now to play at William Hill, the home of low RTP's - (92%).
5. Don't play Wicked Games' slots at William Hill - their RTP's are atrocious.
6. I don't like William Hill.
7. Fuck off William Hill and your shit RTP's - you make me sick.

🍋
Nice one. I'm torn between 2 and 7.

Yeah never had a clue what he was on about either. But as long as he is happy that's all that matters.
Thanks for the heads up, I wouldn't have got it. I as running through my keyboard looking for a solution: Wicked, Ricked, Ticked, Picked, Sicked, Dicked... Ended up in some rabbit hole wondering why none of them had the -ed sound you get in Wick-ed. I could have been here all night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back