Logo
external image

Hi To Everyone.

  • Thread starter Thread starter KAP1111
  • id60600
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1090
  • Replies 7
Joined
Jan 13, 2014
Location
Macon, GA.
I am fairly new to online gaming but really enjoy it. I really like Black and I am quite good at it provided everything is on the up and up.
I like the Live Dealer Format the best but cannot seem to find one that takes smaller wages (I play for mainly enjoyment) and is reputable. I am still leery about the Random Generated Blackjack option.
Hope to get to know most of you.
Kevin Packard
 
Welcome

I am fairly new to online gaming but really enjoy it. I really like Black and I am quite good at it provided everything is on the up and up.
I like the Live Dealer Format the best but cannot seem to find one that takes smaller wages (I play for mainly enjoyment) and is reputable. I am still leery about the Random Generated Blackjack option.
Hope to get to know most of you.
Kevin Packard

I'm sure you'll enjoy the forums:lolup:
 
hey

almost every online casino offer live dealer blackjack games, most popular are eurogrand, europa, 888.
visit any of them to join thrill action.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top