Logo
external image

Hi this is my 1st post

  • Thread starter Thread starter bolsey
  • id42067
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1187
  • Replies 9

bolsey

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 22, 2009
Location
port elgin ontario canada
Hello
I've visited this site many times and read what I could but never new what to say.
I've learned a lot so far from this site. Several years ago I was playing on a site that never responsed to emails etc and I learned from this site that I was not the only person who had that problem. I also learned which sites were trusted sites and began playing one them.. I even won a cruise on one of those sites which was amazing . I'd like to say thank you to all that are one this site.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top