Hi; plivet!

offshorewind

Dormant Account
I am new to gambling and has been playing "cleaning lady style", meaning that I do not play big, 2 euro maximum.

But now I am more interested in the risky/volatile games, also a few jackpot games.

My favorite game this week is Arabian Nights.

I can send you the 2 Euros if you're that hard up man :eek2:
lol, i gathered shed meant 2 EUR per bet, but if she meant 2EUR balance/deposit, then, no, im a high roller by comparison

you can send the 2 EUR though :p that's what, $342 Caandian

New to gambling, wanting to play risky volatile games on 2 euros a spin... friendly reminder to make sure you can afford it, and dont go chasing on such games, especially if you can't!
For eg. I've hit 40 wins above 1500x bet on dead or alive (sounds a lot, but i only really play that game ) in the past 3 years, all at 0.09p minimum bets. Yet its roughly now £600 at the same minimum bet level since a win over 400x bet.

Welcome, and i hope luck favours you!

welcome
ps - 2 EUR is REALLY big for a lot of us :D
One of my manager plays 100 euro per bet once ---- some hardcore capitalism here.
New to gambling, wanting to play risky volatile games on 2 euros a spin... friendly reminder to make sure you can afford it, and dont go chasing on such games, especially if you can't!
For eg. I've hit 40 wins above 1500x bet on dead or alive (sounds a lot, but i only really play that game ) in the past 3 years, all at 0.09p minimum bets. Yet its roughly now £600 at the same minimum bet level since a win over 400x bet.

Welcome, and i hope luck favours you!
Thanks for the reminder! My maximum win is only 300 times bet, but I bet 0.2 euros that time so it was not a big fortune. However I won big once: 100 + times bet, but the bet was 2.5 euro and it was pretty cool. So now I combine smaller and bigger bets, depending on my total balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back