Logo
external image

Hi I am new here and I would like to say hello :))

Joined
Sep 24, 2012
Location
United States
Hi everyone!!! My name is Kat and I have been a member for a while, but have had to deal with cancer so I haven't had the chance to post on here and properly introduce myself. I am a proud 3 time cancer survivor, and an avid poker, bingo, and slot player :) !!!
With that said, I want to say thank you all for reading this, and I wish you all the best of luck in the casinos.

Thank you & God Bless,

Kat

;)
 
Hi everyone!!! My name is Kat and I have been a member for a while, but have had to deal with cancer so I haven't had the chance to post on here and properly introduce myself. I am a proud 3 time cancer survivor, and an avid poker, bingo, and slot player :) !!!
With that said, I want to say thank you all for reading this, and I wish you all the best of luck in the casinos.

Thank you & God Bless,

Kat

;)

Wow, you're a real survivor. :thumbsup:

Welcome on board to the greatest casinoforum there is.
 
This really IS a great forum!!! So many nice people, and so many things I am learning about where to play and NOT to play. I do not see many bingo sites except recently 123 bingo. I DO play there, but I have yet to deposit any money. I should say I have played there on a comp chip they sent me. Now I know NOT to make a deposit. My money is like life. It's TOO PRECIOUS. hehehhehe. Love you guys & warm hugs to all. Good luck in your gaming endeavours everyone!!!

Kat

;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top