Logo
external image

Hi from NZ

  • Thread starter Thread starter bluetek9
  • id63711
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1025
  • Replies 3
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Location
New Zealand
Hi, I am one of these delinquent members that joined ages ago but never gets around to introducing myself. I really enjoy relaxing in the evening and trying out my luck at an online casino. I also enjoy going to the bricks and mortar kind of casino. My wife describes me as having dumb luck. I can go to the casino some nights and win on everything I touch including winning medium size jackpots one after another. Of course, I can also go to an online casino and lose at everything I touch. My luck always seems to be totally in or totally out with no in-betweens.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top