Logo
external image

Hi from New York

  • Thread starter Thread starter omalley313
  • id59005
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1693
  • Replies 5

omalley313

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 21, 2013
Location
United States
Hello All, I've joined this list to read reviews about online casinos. I have been playing for fun for about six months now, trying to get the nerve up to actually deposit. I've gone over your rogue list and just uninstalled about 15 casinos from my computer, thank you very much (haha). Anyway - I am seriously thinking now of High noon, Grande Vegas or Manhattan Slots.... Enjoy reading everyone's posts and thank you all for putting the information here ....

Patty :-)
 
I have been playing for fun for about six months now, trying to get the nerve up to actually deposit.
Good luck when you make that first step - and Welcome to the Forum! :thumbsup:

KK
 
Hi Patty Welcome to the Forum!
Hello from Connecticut here.
~T~
smilies_welcome_group.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top