Logo
external image

Hi everybody

  • Thread starter Thread starter drash
  • id78841
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 791
  • Replies 1

drash

Dormant account
Joined
May 6, 2017
Location
zagreb
Few years ago I was a member of the forum already, but I stopped gambling for a while, and stopped visiting the forum as well.
I tried to recover my old nickname, but it seems that system does not recognise my old email adress so I have to register again under a new name.
I'm coming from Croatia, like cards, like casinos, like slots and roulettes.
I'll try to be more active this time.
 
Few years ago I was a member of the forum already, but I stopped gambling for a while, and stopped visiting the forum as well.
I tried to recover my old nickname, but it seems that system does not recognise my old email adress so I have to register again under a new name.
I'm coming from Croatia, like cards, like casinos, like slots and roulettes.
I'll try to be more active this time.

Hi Drash,

If you could forward me your email addresses, I'll see if I can find your old account. Thanks for coming back!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top