Hello everyone! Glad to finally find a actual casino forum where people actually know there stuff. It's hard to find in all the fake casino review websites. Glad to be here.
I appreciate that a lot. The amount of knowledge I've soaked up the last hour or so is exactly what I have been seeking. Always good to find people talking about the good, bad and the ugly when it comes to casinos. Glad to be here.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.