Logo
external image

Hey All, From Canada!

  • Thread starter Thread starter zone
  • id50083
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1016
  • Replies 7
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Location
Canada
Just sayin hello here. Been a member for a little bit now but forgot to say hey!
My favorite casinos online are GoWild and Wintingo.

I find GoWild has great bonuses and I've done ok with them.
Wintingo has strange bonus system but I love the few extra games not usually seen in MG casinos.

Cheers from Canada!


:D:D:D
 
I find I get a 50% almost every week on at least one deposit, it is better than I've been getting at Wintingo lately grr... hmm...

Stupid question maybe since you have been here for a while, but 32Red, have you tried them?
So much more and better bonuses than Go Wild...better CS...better..everything.
Just a thought;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top