here's a lot of tut's

rockycatt

meistercatt
does anyone think this could happen , i found in this position before i started

but i wonder what anyone would get if a spin landed like this

rockycatt_20100516153548_21816500.jpg

lost2much: I don't think it is even possible. Can there be more than one tut per column??
Stranger things have happened...

But boy, what a BEAUTIFUL vision :D that is to behold even if it isn't a viable win....It sure is nice to look at!

does anyone think this could happen , i found in this position before i started
I've noticed similar things before at 3Dice, and I'm 99.9999999% sure this is why:
When you start up a slot there it does not "remember your last spin" or even enter a random possible reel combination, but instead each position on each reel displays a random symbol from the paytable.
It's just for "eye candy", but it has to be said that it's a bit of a silly way to do it.

KK

The most you can ever get playing is one on each reel. I've seen the same sort of thing with the other slot that for some reason I can't remember the name of right now.....the jukebox one with the dead rock stars. I thought "Wow, 3Dice has incorporated stacked wilds!" But alas...no. :p

That really is a pretty site:thumbsup: But is kind of like getting 5 vampires on Scary Rich in the free spins:lolup:

3Dice slots always start out with a dozen or so scatters on the screen. Then you don't see them again for about 80 spins. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back