Here We Go Again!

TonyT

Banned User - flaming douchbag
Screw-S-A..Screw-S-A. Thats what the refs are doing, such crappy officiating in these games.

There was noooooo way he was offsides on that play, he was at least even and ANOTHER US goal disallowed.

I am actually watching the US vs Algeria game mainly because my son likes soccer. I don't understand one thing about it but WTF! Can we not get a point for a good goal. This is getting just a little ridiculous.

there was noooooo way he was offsides on that play, he was at least even and ANOTHER US goal disallowed.
Hate to say it but the replay shows him just a tad bit too far :(

Other than that, I'm falling asleep over here...

I have never watched a soccer game from start to finish but I did this one and nearly had a nervous breakdown. GO USA!!!

Learned to like Rugby when my son started playing in the Marines. Now I guess I will be watching the US play again.

With that 1 goal they went from going home to winning there group.

I am not a huge Soccer fan but that had my heart pumping out of my chest, at least i get to watch one more game of theres.

I was falling asleep after the second half - but the last 15 minutes were a "nail-biter". It'll be interesting to see just how far they'll go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back