Logo
external image

Here Girls just for you.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BingoT
  • id42243
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 162
  • Replies 1

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Location
Palm Bay Florida
Here Girls just for you.



What does B.I.T.C.H mean?

Three guys and a lady were sitting at the bar talking about their professions.

The first guy says "I'm a Y.U.P.P.I.E, you now....
Young, Urban, Professional, Peaceful; Intelligent; Ecologist"

The second guy says "I'm a D.I.N.K, you know....
Double Income, No Kids." The third guy says, "I'm a R.U.B., you know.... Rich, Urban, Biker."

They turn to the woman and ask her, "What are you?"
She replies: "I'm a WIFE, you know....Wash, Iron, Fuck, Etc."

So, just exactly what is a b***h?

B - BABE
I - IN
T - TOTAL
C - CONTROL OF
H - HERSELF

So ladies, next time somebody calls you a b***h.......

SMILE.........

And say Thank You!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top