help please! im looking for online Gin/Rummy

JimRummy

Dormant account
help please! looking for online Gin/Rummy games

im looking for an online Gin or Rummy gaming site

any answer will help me!

thank you

Good Luck! Sorry I can't help you. I've been looking for Old Maid , Go Fish, and Crazy Eights for the longest time. Nobody seems to carry the classics.

tim are you taking the piss? and what happened to hitler?

What does that mean? :) No.. sorry if I sounded like it! Just foolin about. Anyway.. Hitler's on break and will be back to play his second set right after the air show is over! (maybe)

it was the old maid bit that made me think it was a piss-take. but those games would be kind of fun online. i think yahoo games offer(ed?) go fish and some other parlor games. but everything's more fun when you wager. :D

There is a relatively new operation called RummyRoyal (.com) that's out there now, but I can't wouch for how good they are so check out the T&C's and be aware that they are not accredited.

The Gin Rummy Association can likely help out:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Miniclip provides a free game

Old / Expired Link

Game Colony offers Gin Rummy tournies and you can practice for free.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

There are various new tournie softwares emerging but I haven't tested them yet.

I am certain that Gin rummy is offered, but I do not know about the others.

Beware of playing at non-accredited (by anyone) sites.

I once played rummy with my niece, and found the deck was rigged!!! The card I needed was not even in it:mad:
At least retribution for this blatant act of cheating was both swifter, and easier, than at an online site;)

Admin Note: Cross posting

Please don't cross post (posting the same post in more than one thread). Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back