Help on Omaha Hi-Low needed

tantalos

Dormant Account
Hey guys,

could you provide me with any good websites you know that offer worth-reading articles on Omaha Hi-low? (Rules, starting hands,strategy,etc.)

Omaha hi/lo is my card playing specialaty ive made more profit at this game then any all other combined.

I learned my self
Just key to remeber you can only use 2 of your cards and 3 of the board, no exceptions!
You can use 2 combinations also, say you have a straight and a low, you can use both and scoop.

Easiest game to make a profit on
Easiest game to lose your ass on

liquidsoap said:
Omaha hi/lo is my card playing specialaty ive made more profit at this game then any all other combined.

To be honest, liquidsoap, it was for your posts concerning Omaha Hi-Lo that I decided to study this game. I have been playing Texas Holdem for more than 18months, and now Im thinking about taking my first steps into Omaha...

bpb said:
www.lowlimitomaha.com

Ray Zee also wrote a very good book on omaha 8/b and stud 8/b, published by 2+2.

If you are a total beginner i wouldn`t recommend that book to start with. When you get the basics down and are moving up it is an excellent book, but it is mainly ment for higher stakes. Some of the advice will not work in low limits. But it is a must read later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back