Logo
external image

hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter lilrum
  • id26504
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1024
  • Replies 3
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Location
Lincoln, NewBrunswick
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, I hope so. Before I signed up to this site I did alot and I mean ALOT of reading,lol, and from what I could see I made the right choice. I am new to the casino world and have been trying them out. I put 500 dollars out to try some. Never won but had fun. If I had come here before hand though I would have made different choices. I do enjoy playing poker always practicing. My girlfriend though can whip me no prob. I spend my time off with my two girls, and every now and then enjoying a good old movie. I like to read the tales of old. I am a fast learner, so I am hoping to learn some things about playing poker and using online casinos here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top