Logo
external image

Hello to all!

Joined
Nov 19, 2011
Location
Canada
Hi everyone, I would like to say that I'm a newbie at these forums but no stranger to games of chance. I find that Casinomeister is a great site because it separates the accredited casinos from the rogue casinos. GL to all who win big and xtra xtra luck to anyone who has stepped into a trap and need solutions.

By the way, since I'm new can anyone direct me to a forum where you could talk about a specific casino? I'm actually looking for info regarding "Club Gold Casino". Thanks!!!
 
Hmm..is there a way to find out if Club Gold Casino is accredited or legit?
To find out if a casino is Accredited, just go to CM's list: https://www.casinomeister.com/accredited-casinos/
The best way to search is just hit CTRL+F on your keyboard and enter part of the casino name.

I can tell you now that Club Gold is NOT Accredited.

That does not necessarily mean they are a bad casino - there are masses of really good casinos which aren't CasinoMeister Accredited, just as there are masses of really dodgy / criminal casinos which aren't listed in the Rogue Pit.

If you want opinions about any casino which you can't find in either of CM's lists, there is no better place to ask than in the general "Online Casinos" section of this forum!

Welcome & Good Luck! :thumbsup:
KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top