- Joined
- Aug 15, 2013
- Location
- United States
Hello everyone. Hopefully I will be able to impart wisdom as well as receive it.
Hello everyone. Hopefully I will be able to impart wisdom as well as receive it.

Hello everyone. Hopefully I will be able to impart wisdom as well as receive it.



Ohh I need some wisdom please, I ran out of mine a long time ago
I hope the next new member bring me some humour
Welcome str8wild!
I doubt they'll bring you any humor, but I can bet someone's willing to give you a swift kick in the butt. If you get that on film, you'll be giving the rest of us some humor.
No way. I'll only forgive you, if you promise it will happen again. If doesn't happen again, I will be very disappoint.Please forgive me for trying to be fun in your introduction thread.
I can promise you it won't happen again.

