Hello NetEnt players I needs you Info :D

Hey so does the wild substitute for the free falls symbol on GQ ?? I hadn't realised that, must be one of the only slots where that is the case... though there aren't many slots where you need the free falls on a winline either, i HATE that part about it, I would wait forever for a feature then got them not on a winline made me quit playing it a while back...

The wilds does substitude for scatters, but getting those 3 scatters on a non payline is not uncommon and i hate it cause sometimes u can get it a few times within few spins.

Wild does count for a freefall symbol indeed but have to be on a winning payline as said above... :D
That combo there is just annoying as it is not a winline combo... :)
Yeah but on the other hand there is a pattern (or 2?) when 3 symbols in the right place are on TWO win-lines and you get 20 free falls instead of 10.
Swings and roundabouts again... :p

KK

Yeah but on the other hand there is a pattern (or 2?) when 3 symbols in the right place are on TWO win-lines and you get 20 free falls instead of 10.
Swings and roundabouts again... :p

KK

Thanks, I've been wondering this for a while now, I once received 20 free spins instead of 10. I didn't know how that was quite possible, not even after reviewing the paytable.

Diagonal gives x2 win lines - so 20 free spins.

So either from lower left to upper right, or upper right to lower left.
Or to be more specifically it would be line #18 and #19.

At least they don't cal the free fall symbols "Scatters".
It drives me up the wall when a game has "scatters" that need to be on a win line.

winline 20

I got this when I was spinning on Gonzo's Quest and it didnt count for freespins?

I got those too and I got freefalls but after chekkin out with payrules I noticed that I got 3 SCATTERS according to payline 20 so it´s still a little confusing for me too, have only played it for a couple of years now,,, hmm! Maybe I am a complete moron still don´t really accept the facts

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back