Logo
external image

Hello from Canada!

Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Location
Canada
Well I guess it is time I make an introductory first post and say hello to everyone!

I have been reading Casinomeister daily for many years and there is probably not a thread I have not read so I feel like you are all family!

I first started playing online poker in 2007 at Poker Stars and then in 2008 I started to play online video slots at Spin Palace.

I have always taken the advice here and have never had any difficulties at any of the casinos I have chosen to play at.

The two main casinos I play consistently are 32Red and Guts. They are both great!

Merry Christmas & happy spinning!

Connie
 
Well I guess it is time I make an introductory first post and say hello to everyone!

I have been reading Casinomeister daily for many years and there is probably not a thread I have not read so I feel like you are all family!

I first started playing online poker in 2007 at Poker Stars and then in 2008 I started to play online video slots at Spin Palace.

I have always taken the advice here and have never had any difficulties at any of the casinos I have chosen to play at.

The two main casinos I play consistently are 32Red and Guts. They are both great!

Merry Christmas & happy spinning!

Connie

Welcome Connie!

Always great to join in the banter.

Happy Holidays to you too!:thumbsup:

Nate
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top