Logo
external image

Hello from Amsterdam!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brian.G
  • id69214
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1251
  • Replies 7

Brian.G

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Location
Netherlands
Hey there! This is Brian and it's nice to see you all here! I'm new to forums and stuff, but I hope I'll find out how it works quickly.

Feel free to shoot me a message, if you like slots and would like to talk about them, because I enjoy thm very much!

Also, if someone could help me find the most interesting slot topics on this website, I would be very happy :D

Have a great day!
 
It will take some time until you understand what's going on. Be glad that you live in the Netherlands - far better than the US if you like gambling online.

I am really glad! I started gambling after I moved to Europe, but I know how bad is it back in the US.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top