Hello Everyone from Bianca

Online Bingo

Banned User - spammer - violation of <a href="http
Im new here. My name is Bianca Bee. Hope everyone is friendly here. By the way have you visited this site
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
lately? For me, its nice because they have a comprehensive list of the best bingo sites on the Internet where you can choose from and also they have Bingo reviews. Isnt it cool. :Angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, its nice because they have a comprehensive list of the best bingo sites on the Internet where you can choose from and also they have Bingo reviews. Isnt it cool. :Angel:
Welcome to the CM forum, as for me this site is awful :puke:
When will you understand that it's not a good way of site advertising?

Ops sorry :smilewink: What are your best online bingo sites? if i may ask.

You may have gotten a warmer welcome Online Bingo if you had not come in here advertising another site in your very first post...what's up with that ?

That's like going to someone elses house for the first time and knocking on the door, then walking in and saying lets go back to my house...WTF

That's purdy damn rude to come in here to the Meisters House and the first thing you say to everyone is hey come over here and check out this place...it's better than the Meisters place...

You need to learn some manners first if you want to hang out with the big dogs....:cool:

Last edited:
I'll Bark to that :lolup:

cool-dog-outfit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back