Logo
external image

Hello Everybody!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joyglen
  • id29316
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1092
  • Replies 5

Joyglen

Dormant account
Joined
Jan 31, 2009
Location
Montana
Hi all, Brick and Mortar person here! Just looking to join an on line community to hopefully meet some friends and keep up on a little of the industry news and events. I am originally from New Jersey/NY area and now live in Montana for the past 7 years. I frequent Atlantic City and Foxwoods/Mohegan Sun and once in a while Vegas. Mostly Baccarat and some black jack. GL everyone! Thanks, Glen.
 
Hi all, Brick and Mortar person here! Just looking to join an on line community to hopefully meet some friends and keep up on a little of the industry news and events. I am originally from New Jersey/NY area and now live in Montana for the past 7 years. I frequent Atlantic City and Foxwoods/Mohegan Sun and once in a while Vegas. Mostly Baccarat and some black jack. GL everyone! Thanks, Glen.


hi.. i hope you'll enjoy in this forum as far as i do..goodluck to you..

__________________________
Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top