Logo
external image

Hello Everybody

  • Thread starter Thread starter TomG
  • id19813
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1217
  • Replies 2
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Location
Israel
Hello,

I am new to this forum. My name is Tom Geffen and I am a colleague of the late ;) Sam David (he got banned, nothing more).
With your permission, I would like to clarify several things:
1. I am NOT Sam David, but a human being on my own right (I am also not a number:)).
2. I am, however, a colleague of his.
3. I have read the rules carefully.
4. I am happy to be here and not here to justify any of my colleague's deeds and explain his mistakes (Unless, of course, you tell me I'm invited to do so).
5. I am here to get to know the players, the rules of conduct and to know the business better in general.
6. I also have a birthday soon (in two days to be exact), and I truly hope that I won't get banned as a present.


Thanks,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top