Logo
external image

Hello All !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter nval
  • id35285
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1233
  • Replies 9
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Location
Australia
hello all!!!

i join this forum to get some tips! hopefully!!!

I play euro roullete, I got to $385 (with $40 bonus) and bec of the annoying T&C attached to the cash bonus I got put off, so I kept on playing until I lost everything...... *sigh*...never again :):cool:
 
hello all!!!

i join this forum to get some tips! hopefully!!!

I play euro roullete, I got to $385 (with $40 bonus) and bec of the annoying T&C attached to the cash bonus I got put off, so I kept on playing until I lost everything...... *sigh*...never again :):cool:

Hello, nval, and welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:
It's nice to see another Roulette player :)
Which casino you were playing at?
 
I prefer BetVoyager casino to play Roulette. They have No Zero Roulette, Randomness Control and very good table limits :thumbsup:
... and they charge you 10% of your winnings to make a withdrawal.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Funny how you keep on recommending BetVoyager, but failing to mention this tiny detail... :p

KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top