Logo
external image

Hello All ;0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gemma A
  • id66982
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1068
  • Replies 7
Joined
Nov 19, 2013
Location
Essex
Hello All ,

Thanks for popping by and taking a look at my post

My Name Gemma from the UK

Nice to be here and learn more experiences of the world of gambling from you all:notworthy . I have been on here some time back and thought I would just say a massive hello to you all . :notworthy:p

Love MG gambling , I have been playing at Guts , spin casino, betway, don't play at 32 red anymore . I have also played at uk casino casinos rewards etc. . I was wondering anyone know of any more Uk Mg quick flash Casino there is ?


Thanks

Bye for now :lolup::thumbsup::)
 
Hi gemma welcome to the forums, if you are looking to play mg games online rather than a download client there are many multi platform casinos now that have a wide choice of mg and other software games, a couple of my personal favourites are guts and betat but if you click on the "accredited casinos" section on the red banner and select microgaming casinos it will bring up a full list of places for you to consider trying. Hope that helps!

Jen
 
Hi gemma welcome to the forums, if you are looking to play mg games online rather than a download client there are many multi platform casinos now that have a wide choice of mg and other software games, a couple of my personal favourites are guts and betat but if you click on the "accredited casinos" section on the red banner and select microgaming casinos it will bring up a full list of places for you to consider trying. Hope that helps!

Jen

Thanks great :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top