Hedge betting scheme

jdtimi

Dormant account
Mary and/or Bryan, I received an email about this hedge betting scheme and was wondering if something like this really can work? Anyone else have experience with this type of operation?
--------------------------------------------------

Make 10% on your money every 10 days !

No catches. Example: Send us an investment of $100, ten days later we return $110. You may re-invest as many times as you like and start off with as low as $20.

We have been doing this for a number of years, your money is 100% safe and sent back every 10 days.

HedgeSyn uses your money to hedge bets on sporting events 24 hours and day 7 days a week. Hedging a bet is 100% secure way of making a sure profit. It is by betting on both teams when 2 bookmakers have different opinions on games. A profit of between 1-5% is made no matter which team wins.

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid) @hedgesyn.com/index.cfm

The principle is fine - a second income can be generated by backing all sides at some sporting events, although it takes a lot of effort and a decent amount of stake money. Typically, people stake close to a thousand pounds in order to win thirty or forty pounds when an 'arb' crops up. I have never heard of anybody trying to raise a stake for it like this, and would advise caution. In particular, if you check out
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

you will find there a chap called romeo, oddly enough, (third thread down as I write this) asking for advice on how it works.

mussy

Further to my last post, I should also point out that anybody claiming to be able to pay ten percent profit every ten days should be treated with scepticism. By my calculations, they could turn a hundred pounds initial stake into a million inside three years - why would they need investors?

Furthermore, although I've not done a whois myself, I am told that the site has been up for just a few months. Be very wary.

mussy is right. In theory, it is possible, but those who are really doing it are funded by their success and not putting up websites giving away the 10%.

I understand Hedgesyn, who were claiming to be able to pay ten percent on investments in ten days, have scarpered. I don't have the full facts, but from what I have seen they gave a deadline for new members, and then claimed their site had been cracked and all the money stolen, or some such thing, as soon as the deadline was passed.

I hope nobody here got hurt in this. I received one of their emails myself; or at least I received one from a gambling site I had previously respected and trusted, carrying their pitch. We live and learn.

mussy

This is a scam. As an avid scalper you can't increase your bankroll that much. I made about 500.00 last week through various scalps that probably only took me an hour or two max but at the same time i had middle 5 figures floating back and forth.

Att: All Hedgesyn Investors

ATT: ALL HEDGESYN INVESTORS

We have some very good news for anyone who lost money with the website Hedgesyn. We have been in contact with the person that was in charge of Hedgesyn and he has agreed to let us put together a rescue package so that everyone gets back what they lost.

Please log onto our site at www.FXInvestmentGroup.com and click on the "Hedgesyn" page for all the details.

Basically we are putting up some funds out of our own pocket that will be traded with and the profits made from that will be paid to anyone that lost money via Hedgesyn. We have a list of Egold accounts and how much people lost, around half the accounts we have email addresses also. But as we only have half and that people often change email addresses, we are asking that you please spread the word about this and contact everyone you know that was involved with Hedgesyn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back