Heads Up, lists of affiliates being hawked around

colinsunderland

RIP Colin
I'll go through the lists later and work out where they are from, but over 6000 affiliate details being sold for 470 euro, so expect a deluge of spam in the coming weeks

afflist.png

I've blanked out the sensitive data
I've actually got a fair idea where they are from, but I'll go through some of the sites later and try to match affid's up with the banners and see if I can confirm where they are from. There is other sample data sent.

Yes, if you remember there was a colossal fuck-up when one programme sent me an e-mail with ALL their affiliates cc'd in! (And to the rest)

So I had hundreds of e-mail addresses in the header. To be fair, only one twat took advantage of this and decided to contact the me and presumably the rest with some offer or other.

This is thousands more though - how did you get it, if you didn't buy it?

Yes, if you remember there was a colossal fuck-up when one programme sent me an e-mail with ALL their affiliates cc'd in! (And to the rest)

So I had hundreds of e-mail addresses in the header. To be fair, only one twat took advantage of this and decided to contact the me and presumably the rest with some offer or other.

This is thousands more though - how did you get it, if you didn't buy it?

I haven't had a chance to go through them yet, but just got a random email offering them!
Some of the data included the affiliate site, along with the affid, so I should be able to go onto the sites, hover over any direct links and when the affid matches, then bobs your auntie.
2020-12-18 (3).png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back