Logo
external image

Have Neteller, need Paypal, will pay comission

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dio
  • id18879
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2193
  • Replies 7

Dio

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Location
Canada
Hi all,

I've went out of casinos business because of all the new regulations, but I am apparently still getting some money paid by affiliates into my Neteller account... Which was somewhat of a pleasant surprise as I didn't expect any more comissions and didn't check the affiliate accounts for ages.

The situation got complicated because as you might know Neteller recently banned all gambling transactions for Canadians so I can't even gamble with this money, and also canceled our Neteller debit cards so I can't even withdraw it fast.

I am offering a 10% clean comission to whoever can help me out and am taking care of all the transaction fees... I'd like to exchange my current Neteller balance (~$220) into Paypal (and possibly do it in the future again if I get paid again through Neteller). So basically the way it works I'll send you $220 through Neteller, you send me $200 through Paypal and keep the extra $20 for your services...

Please let me know if someone is interested - I'm a certified Neteller member and verified Business Paypal member. And since there's no chargebacks in Neteller, the only one taking the risk of a chargeback is me, with Paypal funds I would be receiving.

Dennis

(P.S. I posted the same message on casino affiliate programs website, so if you're interested hurry up :P)
 
For such a relatively small amount, it's hardly worth the bother, and I very rarely use my PayPal account these days so would have to fund it via credit card.

But if you don't get any other takers & are desperate - give me a shout!

Mr.Helpful
:cool:
 
Thanks a bunch KasinoKing, I will surely do that if I don't find any other takers -- and yeah, I am somewhat desperate :) Somehow all my gambling friends were in the USA/Canada, so none of them have any use for Neteller funds nowadays :(

Oh, and sorry that it's only $220 -- but who knows, maybe one of the players I refered will lose a few million next month and I'll get my 35% and then I'll need to exchange that too ;)

Thanks again mate, really appreciate it.
 
Thanks a bunch KasinoKing, I will surely do that if I don't find any other takers -- and yeah, I am somewhat desperate :) Somehow all my gambling friends were in the USA/Canada, so none of them have any use for Neteller funds nowadays :(

Oh, and sorry that it's only $220 -- but who knows, maybe one of the players I refered will lose a few million next month and I'll get my 35% and then I'll need to exchange that too ;)

Thanks again mate, really appreciate it.

If you would have requested a check from NT back on the date of your original post, you might have had a check by now :p
 
While we are at it, is there anybody who can send $1 to my neteller account. You heard it right. $1. I have $9 in my account and need to deposit $10 to release funds at a poker account where my balance stands at $230 which I built up after a freeroll. I have no way to deposit to neteller other than bank wire which is very expensive considering the $230. Send me a PM if you can do me this favor. Thanks all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top