Hate Nancy Pelosi sign this petition

only residents of u.s. may sign the petition

Which is why I posted in America the Beutiful to begin with but it was moved

thanks to those that signed

It may not do any good getting rid of her but it sure felt good to sign.

This lady has let power go to her head and as long as she is speaker of the house we will see more useless spending. I would love to see her tax return. Anyone know if it is published anywhere?

Hate is not a strong enough word to express my feelings about this useless person. I hope she has lost tons of money on her home. I hope she is taxed out the ying yang and wish her nothing but ill-will.

Pelosi Skips Over Congress Pay Raise Bill

(WASHINGTON) Congress' automatic pay raises are in little immediate danger of being scrapped for good, even with the economy slumping and millions of Americans unemployed. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday would not commit to holding a vote on a bill to do away with the annual cost-of-living increases. She pointed out that Congress recognized the economic crisis by voting this week to skip next year's raise.

In so doing, though, lawmakers defeated a Senate measure to abolish the automatic pay hikes and force them into the deep discomfort of casting actual votes to give themselves raises.

:rolleyes:

It may not do any good getting rid of her but it sure felt good to sign.

This lady has let power go to her head and as long as she is speaker of the house we will see more useless spending. I would love to see her tax return. Anyone know if it is published anywhere?
Hate is not a strong enough word to express my feelings about this useless person. I hope she has lost tons of money on her home. I hope she is taxed out the ying yang and wish her nothing but ill-will.
The site www.opensecrets.org has her financial disclosure plus just about anything else you may want to know that deals with politicians and money including but not limited to donors, PAC's, lobbyists, zip codes, your neighbor, moi,lol......plus a wealth of other information.

Not hard to find infomation but you may need a few minutes surfing the subject site. Just a heads up that once you find some types of information you may have to type the "I am not a bot" letter/number combo given in order to open and/or access a file or other types of information.

The financial disclosure in most cases has more detailed information than most tax returns which of course are private. If tax returns are available/released, it is strictly at the option of the politician per se. I am sure it would be simple to find out if Pelosi has or has not released her et ux returns as well as any other politicians or candidates. Would not surprize me if this type of information is available on the above mentioned site/link but I dunno,lol!!

I won't spoil the movie on Pelosi but I did read. Good Luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back