Has anyone ever attended the 'Best New Table Games Conference'?

bgermain1985

PABnononaccred
I found this searching earlier this year and revisted the other day:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I'm in love with the idea, as I've recently developed a new table game of my own.
The exhibition cost is pretty high at 3,500$. But then again, maybe it's not in the GRAND scheme of things.

Has anyone ever gone to this event?
It sounds like a two day event, and short of an excuse to fly out to Vegas for a couple days, I was wondering if anyone had an experience that they would be willing to share.

The good, the bad, and the ugly.
Let me know, thanks!

I'm also open to discussion around my new game as well, but I can start a new thread for that if desired.
Mostly, I'm very curious to know about the event, since it appears to be an annual occurrence.

Cheers and beers,
- Brandon

I've never been to the above event, so afraid I can't comment directly. However if it's a gambling conference in Vegas you're after, I'd highly recommend one that takes place a few weeks before the one you've referenced... G2E (
). It's a 3-day event (4 if you include the conference / education sessions that occur on Monday) & covers both online and land-based gambling. I've been to G2E for the last ~15-years and (along with ICE and G2E Asia) remains on my 'must do' list every year.

I'd imagine if you're looking to promote your own game, you'd want to do this in the most efficient manner. Exhibiting may cost a little more, but you'll definitely get a much larger audience (in terms of footfall and geographical diversity) @ G2E.

Hope this helps.

I've never been to the above event, so afraid I can't comment directly. However if it's a gambling conference in Vegas you're after, I'd highly recommend one that takes place a few weeks before the one you've referenced... G2E (
). It's a 3-day event (4 if you include the conference / education sessions that occur on Monday) & covers both online and land-based gambling. I've been to G2E for the last ~15-years and (along with ICE and G2E Asia) remains on my 'must do' list every year.

I'd imagine if you're looking to promote your own game, you'd want to do this in the most efficient manner. Exhibiting may cost a little more, but you'll definitely get a much larger audience (in terms of footfall and geographical diversity) @ G2E.

Hope this helps.
@funnymunny Thank you very much for sharing and responding. I think that is wonderful you are committed to G2E in such a manner.
It makes me feel like I have been missing out! I will DEFINITELY look this up and hope that I might get to the chance to meet and speak with you.

What else can you share about G2E that may be fun or relevant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back