Happy Summer All

woo eee, summer arrived with an attitude....36 degrees here today.
Tv on hiatus, kids out of school soon, beach weather approaching.

Happy Summer all....try not to stick to your leather chairs as you're spiining! :thumbsup:

Happy Summer all....try not to stick to your leather chairs as you're spiining! :thumbsup:

I thought you were going to remind everyone that it's World Refugee Day or something.

My absolute favourite day of the whole year, so much so that I do little heel click jumps with a wide smile on my face. Many others here in London share the same feelings of happiness on this joyous occasion :eek2:

yippee dee doo dah, yippee dee yay, everyone's happy on World Refugee Day

I thought you were going to remind everyone that it's World Refugee Day or something.

My absolute favourite day of the whole year, so much so that I do little heel click jumps with a wide smile on my face. Many others here in London share the same feelings of happiness on this joyous occasion :eek2:

Happy WRD goatwack :D

Ya, the date's pretty irrelevant as it could be warm, cold, rainy whatever - but deffo stoked it's summer....bonfires, deck drinks, and once the monsters are all out of school, it's a lot easier to arrange things to do like camping and beach days. (though some I imagine, from that day, start counting down til school starts lol).

Summer solstice here tomorrow (longest daylight hours) then the nights start yo draw in and pretty sharpish I reckon how fast this year is flying by.

Guess what.........its rained pretty much all day!

You're a Gunslinger?

Summer ? GO AWAY!!!

Its middle of june, sheesh get it right, its WINTER!!!!!! and I HATE THE COLD SO.............. MUCH! Hate it!
Freezing, sucks, no motivation, doesnt help this house is freezing cold as well.

Grrr give me Spring and Summer in a Hurry Please please PLEASE!

...........................The older you get the more you feel the cold. So my dad always whinged about the cold and older you get crap stories.

Well, Dad... if he was here, I would be sooking to him so much in how right he WAS... I cannot stand it almost anymore :(

Summer ? GO AWAY!!!

Its middle of june, sheesh get it right, its WINTER!!!!!! and I HATE THE COLD SO.............. MUCH! Hate it!
Freezing, sucks, no motivation, doesnt help this house is freezing cold as well.

:(

Come back and tell me about cold when it's minus 40 :D
It's a muggy 30 here, but we get so little summer time, it's worth it before 7 months of snow

LOL :p
your minus 40 almost made me wee my pants, from FEAR!

Look its FREEZING HERE Seriously IS!!

Its something like 4 degrees outside inside feels similar.. thats bloody COLD

Other day/night was 2 :(

How on earth can you survive then when it gets as cold as you just said ????

I wanted to Look at moving too Queensland, it is way warmer... but alot of Humidity I cannot stand humidity or the cold, no win situation for me, but does leave the door open for endless whinging :lolup:

I sleep with a very hairy, overweight blast furnace in the form of a golden retriever. :D

Wow, I am so a cat lady person, well kinda, 2 of them and not a big fan of dogs but always said if I were to own 1, I would love a golden retriever. They are just great family friends and look fantastic too!

Definitely would keep you cost and warm too!

Wow, I am so a cat lady person, well kinda, 2 of them and not a big fan of dogs but always said if I were to own 1, I would love a golden retriever. They are just great family friends and look fantastic too!

Definitely would keep you cost and warm too!

I've 2 of each (2 cats, 2 dogs) - one of each share the bed.
And yeah, you can't ever go wrong with labs/retrievers.

oh he/she is beautiful. Lovely colour.
he or she ?

Aww now I want to have the sunshine for warmth and go camping. It has been years and years since I went camping.
As a child and late teens and early twenties used to go camping all the time with my dad. Ahh miss that so much now. Just no money to do it now, shame in so many ways as my children dont experience same fun things I had as well.

How old is he/she ?

Well, tbh it was camping in my backyard lol - it's a good fair size.
He (Puck) is 4. We chose him from a litter of I think, 10?..because he was the whitest and didnt lean toward the russet.

He's dumb as a sack of potatoes, but I wuvs him. :D

Camping can be pretty economic around here as you can pretty much pitch a tent for free anywhere on crown land.

LOL Camping in the backyard, that is pure gold lol :)

My cat newest member I have been speaking of mostly, 8 month old she has soooo many nicknames it's weird.

Her First name is.... Cassino with yes 2 S's
Middle Name is .. Dungeonmaster
lol.

Then there is Cassi, Sassi, SassiCassi, CassiQueen, Cassiwary lol
Pumpkinpie, babygirl, and I really could mention another 20 odd seriously.

I just love her too bits.
She answers and comes too a large portion of names as well and knows I am referring to her!!

Ahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaa............ when she was first booked into the vet for her vaccination shots, vet receptionist asked whats the cats name etc and I said, well, Cassino Dungeonmaster, LOL the vet receptionist had a Great laugh and I said yes Dungeonmaster is her middle name so to speak .

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back