Happy ST Patricks Day

immortality

Dormant account
Just a small celebratory, cheerful announcement....

I know we are nearing the end of this 17th of March 2012..but I am half sozzled and I just wanted to wish everyone a really great day, as I know the west celebrates this day in a big way... especially in New York ( I wish to visit there some day, sigh, I want to see the complete size of Macy's mall ;), I've heard that it is huge, compared to the size of our local shopping center) so Happy Saint Patrick's Day:D

Just a small celebratory, cheerful announcement....

I know we are nearing the end of this 17th of March 2012..but I am half sozzled and I just wanted to wish everyone a really great day, as I know the west celebrates this day in a big way... especially in New York ( I wish to visit there some day, sigh, I want to see the complete size of Macy's mall ;), I've heard that it is huge, compared to the size of our local shopping center) so Happy Saint Patrick's Day:D

Same to you Mary! It's a really big day for us at Harry's.(Oldest bar on Purdue campus) We have shirts made "I peed green on 3/17". lol...The students love that sort of thing!

Same to you Mary! It's a really big day for us at Harry's.(Oldest bar on Purdue campus) We have shirts made "I peed green on 3/17". lol...The students love that sort of thing!

Lol up, sometimes (hehe) I think some of us Irish (do pee green) have done that... from absinthe shots :lolsign::lolsign:

Forgot to add "Don't let the wind at your back be from the corned beef and cabbage" (another tradition for us)

That is definitely a new one for me.. hehe (ps I've been on the ol voddy since 5 o'clock this evening, pps I love how it says 'shouldn't you being to bed now, immortality?' and it's only 10:25pm lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back