Logo
external image

Happy International Bat Appreciation Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter goatwack
  • id91069
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 845
  • Replies 8
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Location
Londonia
In case anyone missed it, today's the day we celebrate the furry little rascals

So let's raise a webbed wing for everyone's favourite flying rodents!

fly bat.webp


You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
 
I was lucky enough to see the flying foxes in their natural habitat
thousands upon thousands
stood under a roosting tree, calf deep in guano (ps it burns)

amazing things; cute, but sheer size, the stuff of nightmares :)
 
I just had to read the facts about bats now didn't I lol

They get rid of mosquitoes so I like them for that :)

Humans should never ever eat bats!
Mina bats are fine creatures also have the fury and cute look that’s always a winner in life.
And they fly like super heroes and turn into vampires.
In conclusion bats are super cool
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top