Logo
external image

Happy Halloween to all my Spooky friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter BingoT
  • id34306
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1120
  • Replies 9

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Location
Palm Bay Florida
Happy Halloween to all my Spooky friends
Have a Fun & Safe night
~T~

Expired Image

700683q5h5j8w993.gif
 
Happy Halloweeeeeeeen from Bodog Becky, Calvin, and the Bodog Brand licensees! And Obama too...hehe

Old Attachment (Invalid)
 
What's everyones children going as?

I usually don't go trick or treating, my husband takes our daughter...but this year I am going to go.

My daughter is going to be a wise woman :eek: spoooookyyyyy...lol...she got a hat/dress/green makeup/ugly wise woman nose/and teeth...she should look great!

I should post a pic after.

Happy Halloween everyone! :icon_evil

oh and does any adults get dressed up? We don't.
 
Last edited:
I have had my 19 year old daughter done for about a month already :D

My husband and dad are also done :D

I only have my 7 year old left, she's the hardest!!! (believe it or not)

They are the hardest my 7 year old keeps changing what she wants even after I bought most of the gifts already. This is why I now will wait as long as I can before shopping.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top