Happy Father’s Day!

My daughter managed to give me a bollocking under cover of a father's day card.....

(Her current bugbear is me not turning the lights off when I leave a room, to such an extent that I can leave a room for 60 seconds and when I return it'll be in darkness and she will be admonishing me from across the hall.)

1592742418996.png

Last edited:
Yes matey, Happy Fathers day to you too.

PS FWIW, my son is 8 and cannot ride without stabilisers :p

They're both scooter crazy last few days lol, even had me doing the length of our street several times yesterday (which I quite enjoyed tbh , ssshhh :p)

Nor can I.

My daughter managed to give me a bollocking under cover of a father's day card.....

(Her current bugbear is me not turning the lights off when I leave a room, to such an extent that I can leave a room for 60 seconds and when I return it'll be in darkness and she will be admonishing me from across the hall.)

View attachment 135112
Ha ha :)

You can always inform her that turning a light on,off then on again costs more than leaving it on if your only going to be out of the room for a short time :)

View attachment 135112
Tell her you are getting timers fitted to the lights, like they have in hotels in Belgium and places like that where electric is relatively expensive. So they auto-off after say 120 seconds. In this house it's the other way around, I'm forever switching stuff off after kids who think coming down for tea and leaving lights burning and 40" TV on in their room while they eat it is normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back