Logo
external image

Happy Easter weekend all

  • Thread starter Thread starter dionysus
  • id87208
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 846
  • Replies 8
Nothing special over here - no little ones for egg hunting, I'm a veggie, so no ham or turkey, mom eats like a bird with body issues, and I'd probably burst into flames if I touched a church door; so maybe a little adult wobbly pop and a good tv binge

Hope everyone out there has a safe and happy holiday weekend :)
 
Nothing special over here - no little ones for egg hunting, I'm a veggie, so no ham or turkey, mom eats like a bird with body issues, and I'd probably burst into flames if I touched a church door; so maybe a little adult wobbly pop and a good tv binge

Hope everyone out there has a safe and happy holiday weekend :)
‘Burst into flames if you touched a church door’ haha brilliant!!.
Happy Easter mate :-)
 
Happy Easter To you all :)

snoopeast.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top