Logo
external image

Happy Birthday VWM!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tirilej
  • id78147
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2916
  • Replies 15
Happy Birthday Vinylweatherman. You have probably explained it before, but maybe you can indulge us with the background to your user name? Are you a particularly savvy predictor of weather (and "fruities" I think you call them?) or how did you come to name yourself that?
Wishing you a great day and year to come! :drink::cheers:
 
Happy Birthday Vinylweatherman. You have probably explained it before, but maybe you can indulge us with the background to your user name? Are you a particularly savvy predictor of weather (and "fruities" I think you call them?) or how did you come to name yourself that?
Wishing you a great day and year to come! :drink::cheers:


Yes, since I was a child.

I even got two laps around the field for correctly predicting that my PE teacher was wasting his time forcing me to play rugby (which I hated) due to an imminent heavy shower, even though at the time there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

Probably the only time I was punished for MAKING weather to get out of PE:D

The Vinyl part comes from my collection of 7" singles

The combination arose because I needed to register a username on my broadband, and I didn't want to be an "also ran" with a random number after it because it had already been taken. It had an option to type in 2 main interests and it would construct a unique username, and out popped "vinylweatherman". In a sense, it is computer generated:)
 
Happy Belated B-Day VWM:)

May the (gale)force be with you!

I'll toast one to your good health and (AWP) fortune
:cheers::clap:

I was walking down the street when a storm-cloud so humongous appeared out of nowhere, as if summoned by a vinylweatherman wishing to ditch PE class...
i couldn't help but yAWP and ended up standing there for seconds, just gAWPing...

xD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top