Happy Birthday Vegetagirl
I will wish you a Happy Birthday again.
I know I was the first lol
Have a great Birthday & all the best things come your way Today!!
Happy b-day to you , happy b-day to you happy b-day dear Vegetagirl , happy b-day to you
Hip Hip!! HooooooooRaayyyyyyy!!!!
hope it is a great day/night for you, make sure you get spoilt all of the good thinigs that comoe with a b-day, well being one year older isnt to good but we are as old as we feel, right.
Thanks to Pina for starting the thread. Truly from the bottom of my heart I want to thank each and everyone for the birthday wishes. I am truly blessed that I am able to live another year. Thank You again..:notworthy
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.