Logo
external image

Happy Birthday Vegetagirl!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pinababy69
  • id33391
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1825
  • Replies 20
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Location
Toronto, Ontario - Canada
Happy birthday to you Vegetagirl!! I hope you have a great day, and that the casinos (and casino Gods) are smiling on you today. :D
 
Happy Birthday Vegetagirl
I will wish you a Happy Birthday again.
I know I was the first lol
Have a great Birthday & all the best things come your way Today!!

B-T Tom

wonderful_birthday_roses.gif
 
Happy b-day to you , happy b-day to you happy b-day dear Vegetagirl , happy b-day to you

Hip Hip!! HooooooooRaayyyyyyy!!!!

hope it is a great day/night for you, make sure you get spoilt all of the good thinigs that comoe with a b-day, well being one year older isnt to good but we are as old as we feel, right.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top