Sorry to hear your family let you down (perhaps they will redeem themselves once they realize?) but sometimes these things slip people's minds..
I wish you a Very Happy Birthday-year! Hoping the big 4.0 will bring you luck, wisdom, and especially good health!
Hope your B-Day freebies will make up for lack of attention, by making you filthy rich!
I know that feeling, for some strange reason the older we get the less people give a fuck. No worries, there's a lot of genuine people here wishing you a Happy Birthday, me included.
So Happy Birthday, hope you will have a great one.
The other half has blamed the London attacks on my lack of presents saying he was going to take me to a dinner and show but knowing I'm quite scared to go into the west end, he has cancelled it saying to let him know if I want to do something later in the month and instead got me a box of chocs from him and the kids.
I go to so much effort for all of them, but it feels like he has made no effort for me bearing in mind it's my 40th. I'm a bit grumpy I must admit! Although that the fact I have now hit the dreaded 40's is not helping.
Well one thing that was certain to cheer me up today was the very lovely freebies
Will-Hill --------£150 x5
Videoslots -----£30 x20
Jackpotjoy ---- £15 x1
Betsafe --------£40 x20
32Red ---------1000 Rubies
Hobbycraft ----£5 (ok not a casino but still a freebie) hehe
Thank you to all the above casinos for your generosity and thank you to all of you for your kind birthday wishes, between you all you have really made my day! :notworthy
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.