Logo
external image

Birthday Happy Birthday SteveBr!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ternur
  • id89900
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 994
  • Replies 27
Happy Birthday sensei Steve!
Hope you have a great day, and thanks for teaching me the way of the wild!

Sens.webp
 
It was our Xmas party on Friday so I had a lift home sorted (I live in the sticks) but not to work so it was a bus to town then switch and catch another to work.

I got on the second one a young girl wearing Xmas stuff (jumper etc got on before me) and to my amazement jumped in the drivers seat. Not because it was a girl but she literally looked about 18.

Fair play I thought and off we went, only in the opposite direction I thought we should be going. As I was going to the College I thought okay we have to do a tour and pick up students. That was until a girl on the bus jumped up and asked her if we were indeed going to college. “Ah yes” she said “we are supposed to be but I am so used to my usual run I have gone the wrong way and I am lost”

No major problem I gave her the next direction at the roundabout and she was away like a “good un”. Just wondered what would have happened if that girl hadn’t asked the question as I wouldn’t have known as I never use the bus and would have probably only started thinking “really” after another 5 mile :).
 
It was our Xmas party on Friday so I had a lift home sorted (I live in the sticks) but not to work so it was a bus to town then switch and catch another to work.

I got on the second one a young girl wearing Xmas stuff (jumper etc got on before me) and to my amazement jumped in the drivers seat. Not because it was a girl but she literally looked about 18.

Fair play I thought and off we went, only in the opposite direction I thought we should be going. As I was going to the College I thought okay we have to do a tour and pick up students. That was until a girl on the bus jumped up and asked her if we were indeed going to college. “Ah yes” she said “we are supposed to be but I am so used to my usual run I have gone the wrong way and I am lost”

No major problem I gave her the next direction at the roundabout and she was away like a “good un”. Just wondered what would have happened if that girl hadn’t asked the question as I wouldn’t have known as I never use the bus and would have probably only started thinking “really” after another 5 mile :).

Haha, I did more or less the same thing last week. As I turned right at a particular roundabout, the bell pressed immediately for someone to get off. I stopped at the next bus stop and a lady with a pram came up to me and said “Don’t you go down so-and-so Lane anymore then?” I said Yes, yes we do. Go and sit back down and I’ll turn us around :laugh:
 
If we're reciting Bus Times, my latest story involves being clamped by the front doors in a classic pincer movement, because the driver was seemingly too busy co-ordinating the rear doors for the chav mum to buggy off the bus
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top