In case I am asleep in 4 hours-I could not let this day pass without wishing and recognizing a wonderful friend who celebrates her birthday on Saturday March 30th ( a few hours from now)'
Happy Birthday to an excellent Casinomeister member Secret2-I love ya sistah
Jim is on his way back from the store and we are cooking together a pot of spaghetti with garlic, onions, sausage, ground beef, pork and everrrrything in it...red wine, too. Garlic bread and a few 'nips' for me.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.