@dionysus Thank you so much to you for making this post.
And also thank you so much to everyone who posted their nice birthday greeting. This really warms my heart since also I had a very rough time since last year when I had my first really bad panic attacks and anxiety.
I am doing better now despite it can still be hard and having some other health issues I am trying to sort out. This basically put my slotting and activity on this great forum on stop.
I hope to get more active once again with all you lovely people here and also get my affiliate work going again since it also stopped.
Remember your birthday as a blessing that you have lived another year, and make sure you live your next and hopefully many to come as your last as you never know. I learned so much in these hard times to appreciate my life and my nearest ones. Just as I appreciate you guys here.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.